Amaretti Virginia srl Location Prapiccinin n.6 17046 SASSELLO (SV) Tel 019/724119 Fax 019/724213 VAT no.: 00827760091
Holder's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and location of data processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opts-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Controller's premises and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country where You are located. For further information on the processing location, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, as well as on the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, after the expiration of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User Data are collected to enable the Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Payment management and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of Personal Data Processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Payment Management
Payment processing services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the operator of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this Application.
Some of these services may also allow for the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or payment notifications.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which enables the User to make online payments.
Nb: we will enter all other types of payment here when activated and ready
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service enables interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in each case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network.
If a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook 'Like' button and social widgets are interaction services with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data at the amarettivirginia.com server level Data is stored exclusively on the server (datacenter location - Nuremberg - Germany)
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to display content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
If such a service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font display service operated by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map display service operated by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content display service operated by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Further information on Personal Data
- Sale of goods online
The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to finalise payment may be that relating to the credit card, bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and request rectification. The User may check the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- file a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Controller's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.